Friday, October 19, 2007

Shush Rush Letter Auction Over


I am very pleased to announce that the final price of the letter was $2,100,100 , which Rush will match as a donation for the MC-LEF, making the total donation for this one item 4,200,200. I am very glad that something so good came of this. I also think that it is going to be quite an investment as a historical document. No item for charity has ever brought in more or higher bids and it also crashed eBay.

Interestingly enough Harry Ried is now trying to take credit for this.
Really unbelievable. Leave it to a politician to tell you that his violation of the constitution was actually doing you a favor.

2 comments:

kristina said...

cool two mil. wow.

judi/Gmj said...

LOL Thanks for the update, knew I could rely on you so I don't have to search for this. :O)