Thursday, October 11, 2007

Being Kreepy


Old Poem I wrote ... fifteen years ago or so I believe. It has been published in several magazines and such. It's kind of Kreepy.
Enjoy or don't ...






Together
Death comes
it circles down
there you lay
in your black gown
didn't believe
things you said
a crimson pool
behind your head
kneeling by you
i whisper your name
i alone
accept this blame
abandoned by angels
i scream in the gloom
crucifying pain
i'll join you soon
a crimson river
on the ground
spreading slowly
with no sound
to your lips
i place a rose
with my death
our love grows.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't think it was 'kreepy' at all. Very, very good. Loved it.

Eisbär said...

Thank you. There is a post in August called "Song of the Forgotten" If you liked this, give that a try

Anonymous said...

That one was also enjoyable, you're very talented.

Eisbär said...

Thank you. I will post another then

T said...

oh so not creepy.... I liked it alot.